My goal for 2018 is to read 40 books. Let’s see how this goes.
- We Were Eight Years in Power (An American Tragedy) by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms (Book One of The Inheritance Trilogy) by N.K. Jemisin
- The Broken Kingdoms (Book Two of The Inheritance Trilogy) by N.K. Jemisin
<——————- 2017 Reading List —————->