Do you believe in fate or do you believe you can control your own destiny?
I believe that fate and destiny are two very different things. I believe we have one fate.Our fate is immovable and unchanging. It’s the road that we immortal beings are all headed down. We are predetermined to die. We have been since the moment we were born.
But our destiny isn’t so straight forward. In fact, it’s multitudinous. Many people look to the phrase “destined for greatness” but that greatness could come from anything. It could come from achieving success, it could come from changing the world, it could come from becoming a better person. There are multiple ways in which a person can reach their destiny. Destiny is constantly changing and evolving. Your destiny isn’t the same now as it was when you were a child or when you were going through a hard time. What we want out of life is never stationary. We always want more. But that doesn’t mean we’ll never be satisfied with what we have. That just means that what we have now is the stepping stones we need in order to achieve our ultimate destiny. Now I know my ultimate destiny isn’t to become a Super Saiyan like Goku or master all 4 elements like Avatar Aang. My destiny may not even be to save the world. But I believe we all have a destiny that will help us make the world better a better place.
And the only way to do so, is to be in charge of it.
- Zombie Planes and Fate: Driving My Life with Purpose « psychologistmimi
- Fate, Faith and Excuses (Or the Man With the Funny Hat) | jigokucho
- Choose, but Choose Wisely | Green Embers
- I Had BEST See A Return On My Investment!!!! | Because It Calms My Nerves:
- Finding No Such As ‘Fate’ | Awake & Dreaming
- Daily Prompt: Fate vs. Free Will | Raevenly Writes
- “Kay who, who?” | Relax
- We do have choice | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Call it what you will | From One Crazy Life To Another
- Whatever Will Be | Flowers and Breezes
- Fate, Destiny, Kismet – Love, Sex & Poetry (Daily Prompt – Que Sera Sera) | Linda Long Writes!
- of nasty things, like sex and masturbation | Anawnimiss
- God And Fish and The Daily Prompt | The Jittery Goat
- Fate or Destiny? | The Land Slide Photography
- Daily Prompt: Que Sera Sera | Basically Beyond Basic
- What ever wil be will be (if we will it to be) | Move Away From Here
- Whatever will be will be | Willow’s Corner
- Old Soul: Daily Prompt | ALIEN AURA’S BLOG: IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- Fated for Happiness | snapshotsofawanderingheart
- Daily Prompt: Que Sera Sera | Ramblings of A Nonsensical Nerd
- What Will be, Will be? | Cheri Speak
- Daily Prompt: Que Sera Sera « Mama Bear Musings
- Waiting for the rain | The Seminary of Praying Mantis
- Fate Chance Luck | Real Life Co.
- “Just Do It” But Hope for A Little Bit of Luck | Parents Are People Too
- Un Poco (a little) | djgarcia94
- Daily Prompt: Que Sera Sera | My Atheist Blog
- DAILY PROMPT: Que Sera Sera, Siempre por Siempre | Fit 4 Life, LLC
- I Control My Life | Knowledge Addiction
- This Post Comes with a Warning Label . . . | janeyinmersin
- the way you do the things you do | eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- Que Sera Sera | manmadeoceans