Weekly Writing Challenge: You can choose to write a post inspired by a response to the “Threes” photo challenge, or you can write your post based on three photos you supply.
Four walls and a roof over your head doesn’t make a home. A bedroom with a mattress and a light on the ceiling doesn’t make a home. Even if the front lawn is perfectly cut and the front step is perfectly swept, doesn’t mean that behind that front door is something worth your love and affection. With no heart within those wallpapered walls, where you are really? In a place where you’re unwanted why should Want be reciprocated?
Leaving isn’t always Easy but it might just be Right. But how to separate the two? There might not be a simple answer but there’s an answer nonetheless. Your life is a journey that is not to be taken lightly. However, this journey is nothing until it’s everything. Finding this place may be long and bumpy, there might be many twists and turns, and you might just lose everything. But if you keep following those winding hills and keep chasing that vision just over the ridge, you might just find a place you didn’t even know you were looking for.
*These photos were taken by me when I went to The Making of Harry Potter at Warner Bros. Studios in London*
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Abandoned, 03.03.14 | Markie’s Daily Blog
- The More | field of thorns
- Dreams Insult My Intelligence | Bumblepuppies
- Pillow talk | Never Stationary
- stone | FamousFeline
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Threes | A mom’s blog
- Smile | The Seeker’s Dungeon
- Threes: Haikus from Pictures! | Blue Loft
- Winter Storm Titan Haikus | Fish Of Gold
- A Tribute to my Mum – the Unbeatable Woman | Dreams Will Catch You
- Confession About My Boy Band Obsession | Embracing the Journey
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Threes – Tori Sinks with the Sun | Just Be V
- Gone with the Waves | Artfully Aspiring