Tell us about a time when you flew into a rage. What is it that made you so incredibly angry?
There have been a few times when I’ve been angry. So incredibly angry that I’ve wanted to throw things across the room and scream until my lunges burn. There are times when I have to yell about my grievances. It helps to get certain things off my chest. But there are also times when I hold it in. Most of the time I find myself with nail marks in my palms from fiercely balled fists and pained inner cheeks from teeth bitten down a little too hard. It depends on the situation, but I always find a way to channel my rage. It may not always be productive, but it’s what I have to do.
I’ve been angry, but I’m not an angry person.
- The Angry Maths paper | ❤ ART BLOG
- Mad as a Hatter | Geek Ergo Sum
- Losing It, But Remembering Where It Is | The Jittery Goat
- I think possibly offended a little old dear on the opposite side of the road… | thoughtsofrkh
- Seeing red | not4faintheartsblog
- Anger is a Gift | Finale to an Entrance
- Rage in the morning | Purple Rosemary
- That was me once ! | Dreams to Reality !
- Ragetastic | Unlocking The Inner Creative
- Mad as a Hatter | The Story of a Guy
- Daily prompt:mad as a hatter | aimans…..
- Contentment | vicariously in love with you
- When A Bridge Ought Be Burned: A Story About Letting Go | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- self defense | peacefulblessedstar
- Time Wasters | crookedeyebrows
- Don’t be Rage! Angry birds are enough! | A Crazy Chef
- Daily Prompt: The Hornet | One Starving Activist
- Just Let It Go, Anger Danger | Kansa Muse
- A SERIOUS TALK WITH BONNIE | SERENDIPITY
- Rage | Flowers and Breezes
- Let it not snow! | Sue’s Trifles
- Daily Post- Mad as a Hatter | hippiebitch420
- Rage | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter – The Lost Love