Are you good at what you do? What would you like to be better at?
Since I’m supposed to show confidence in myself, I won’t be using any of those things like: “I’d like to say I’m good at…” or “I’m pretty decent at…” That being said, I’m proud to say I’m a writer and I am going to say that I’m good at it. I’ve always felt more like myself when I write. I find that I can express myself easier than I can when I’m talking to people, although I’m a pretty vocal person. I speak my mind but I find myself being better at writing it. How’s that for confidence?
Something I would like to be better at, however, is drawing. My older brother is an amazing artist and I have always wanted to have the level of talent he has. However, when I do draw things or make art, I always find myself just writing out quotes in a really fancy way. So I guess that tells me that I’m meant for writing instead.
- Confident | Relax
- Daily Prompt: Confident « Vicariously Poetic
- Daily Prompt: I Have Confidence in Me | kimmiecode 🙂
- Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Girl on fire | Braised Pork on Rice
- I have confidence… Daily Prompt | The Rider
- Daily Prompt: I Have Confidence in Me | Under the Monkey Tree
- Daily Prompt: I Have Confidence in Me | Moments Thru Lens
- S. Thomas Summers | A Teacher’s Unusual Duties: Up, Up, and Away
- Daily Prompt : I Have Confident in Me | My Extraordinary Everyday Life
- Daily Prompt: I Have Confidence in Me | Awl and Scribe
- I Have Confidence in Me | Kansa Muse
- Believe in yourself | Kate Murray
- Daily Prompt: I Have Confidence in Me | Everyday Adventures
- Daily Prompt: Have Confidence in Me | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss